The LEAN UPSTREAM mixtape features tracks by artists participating in the season, and previews of work that will be shown. See below for full track listing.
1. Christopher Knowles: 'Tell It Like It Is' - a rare recording from 1984.
2. The intro sequence from Hippo World Guest Book. The music is by Graeme Koehne and the narration is by the late Oliver Postgate.
3. Chris Goode performs 'An Introduction to Speed-Reading' at the Total Writing London festival, Camden People's Theatre, June 2003. Text is included in A History of Airports.
7. Robert Wilson performs 'Beeescope' by Christopher Knowles.
8. Marianne Morris: 'Solace Poem'
10. Robert Wilson and Christopher Knowles perform their text 'The Sundance Kid is Beautiful', from Wilson's A Letter for Queen Victoria
11. The closing sequence from Chris Goode's Escapology (2004). Text is included in The History of Airports.